The School Canteen is run by the P & C and is the biggest fundraiser for the school. All profits go directly back to the students. We employ eight part-time staff members and they have all successfully completed the “Traffic Light Training” in accordance with the Department of Education’s policy and standards for healthy food and drink choices in WA public schools.
Our canteen is proud to announce that the menu is 80% green with no red items.
The P&C is always seeking to make your interactions with the school more convenient and secure and that’s why we have engaged FlexiSchools (Australia’s leading school payment system) to provide a cashless way to pay for school services. We have online ordering for breakfast, recess and lunch orders and after school before Homework Club on Mondays and Tuesdays. As well as being convenient for parents, the online orders are much faster and easier for the canteen staff to process, making this a better business process. This system allows parents, students and staff to place orders from home, work or school at any time. Students can have money loaded onto their student card so they can use the cashless system over the counter.
The canteen staff are:
- Sally Cole: Canteen Manager
- Tammi Koteka: Canteen Supervisor
- Deanne Segavac: Canteen Supervisor
- Deidre Neall: Canteen Assistant
- Leslie Mackrill : Canteen Assistant
- Kim Taylor: Canteen Assistant
- Nicole Donohue: Canteen Assistant
- Michelle Hamer: Canteen Assistant
- Linda Dicembre: Canteen Assistant
- Simply register by clicking here
- You will be sent an email with further instructions on how to complete the registration
- Once registered, you can start placing orders immediately
Please Note: Payment options include Visa, Mastercard (credit and debit) and Bank Transfer. The system operates via a pre-paid account, so you no longer have to worry about the manual process of sending payments into school, and you can easily budget your students spending and expenses throughout the year.
Contact: If you have any questions, FlexiSchools provide a great help desk on 1300 361 769, or you can contact them via their website.